Preparation for Certification IPMA-D English
The International Project Management Association (IPMA – www.ipma.world) manages an international programme of certification in project management for individuals and businesses that conforms to norms of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Preparation for the IPMA Level D exam covers 28 knowledge areas in three areas: practical competences (13), personal behavioural skills (10) and contextual, issue-based skills linked to projects (5).
A personal time commitment is required before and after each meeting: in total, the course will comprise an estimated 20 hours of homework in addition to 16 hours of training. The certification process lasts about 8 to 9 weeks and covers the following:
- Access to an e-learning platform (“Moodle”) 2 weeks before the first meeting and lasting 6 months (includes a database of over 600 training questions, available in French, English and German)
- Three meetings (1 day in person + ½ day in person + ½ day online) spaced over 3 to 4 weeks
- Registration for the exam will be done all together
- The IPMA exam will take place 2 to 3 weeks after the last day of instruction
- To demystify the IPMA D exam via 3 practice tests that will considerably increase the chance of achieving a passing grade
- To decode IPMA jargon, identify key words, reframe the question in the context of the competence, and acquire the ability to respond better and more quickly
- To analyse and assess the practice exams in real time; fun group workshops and activities on the four IPMA competences
- To work autonomously, able to identify and complete on one’s own any lacking knowledge of the 28 IPMA competences using the Moodle platform
1 day plus two half-days of instruction plus about 20 hours of individual course work